Putting that aside, it was a pretty good birthday with some awesome gifts. (Too bad half of them are still in the mail)
So for dinner, we went out to this Greek restaurant with the best saganaki*. My dad even paid the waitress to set it on fire at our table; that was cool but I wasn't expecting it, so I was quite alarmed by the flaming plate in front of me!
Back on subject - Here's what I got so far:
- 3 movies (Zoolander, The Devil Wears Prada and Little Miss Sunshine)
- about 60 bucks in giftcards
- Season 1 of My Name is Earl
- a few American Eagle shirts
- a Juicy Couture necklace
- a silver ring with a peridot stone
- some misc. cash from distant family
- The Sims 2 Deluxe version (from James, probably so *he* can use it!)
- a ton of books (including an Amy Tan biography and The Crucible)
- fancy paper for my printer
- Monty Python
- A Itzhak Perlman & John Williams CD
aaaand that's all for know.